Here are some of my top picks for holiday gifts and stocking stuffers that are animal-friendly (vegan and cruelty free).
- Lip Tar Test Tube Trio, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, $15. The OCC Lip Tars are a cult favorite, and I think these adorable Lip Tar Trios would be a fun way for someone to try out a few new colors.
- Edward Scissorhands Palette, Sugarpill Cosmetics, $36. This palette has a great mix of neutral and unique colors to try out, and is sure to bring out your inner Johnny Depp.
- Bold Metals Essentials Gift Set, Real Techniques, $49. This set of Real Techniques brushes has three super soft and essential brushes, not to mention it is so beautiful and would make a perfect addition to any makeup lover's vanity.
- Salted Coconut Hand Scrub, LUSH, $16.95. This stuff is perfect for exfoliating dry hands in the wintertime, and it smells oh so heavenly.
- Booda Butter ❤ Gift Bag, Booda Butter, $24. I love how moisturizing and simple the products are from Booda Organics. This set includes a full sized Booda Butter Daily Moisturizer, Naked Lip Balm and Suds of Love Soap.
- Butterbear Wrapped Gift, LUSH, $34.95. I couldn't resist adding a second pampering item from LUSH because these bears are just so cute! In this box gift set there are 6 vanilla-scented bath bombs, plus a super cute reusable bear tin.
- Chloe's Italian Kitchen by Chloe Coscarelli, $15. After falling head over heels in love with Chloe's restaurant, by CHLOE, I have really enjoyed trying out some of her amazing recipes in my own kitchen at home. She also has two other popular cookbooks available: Chloe's Kitchen and Chloe's Vegan Desserts.
- Spiralizer, Paderno, $29.95. The spiralizer has quickly become one of my favorite kitchen gadgets, as it makes vegetables really fun. In addition to the famous zucchini noodles, there are seemingly limitless possibilities including homemade curly fries, julienned salads and more. I've posted a recipe using the spiralizer here.
- Holiday Floral Apron, Papersource, $29.95. I think this sweet retro apron would make a great holiday gift for any chef in your life.
- Tube Scarf, H&M, $12.99. You can never have too many chic scarves this time of year. I love this simple grey knit from H&M.
- Faux Fur Leopard Earmuffs, Tommy Bahama, $28. These earmuffs are a great subtle way to rock the faux fur trend.
- Marlena Foldover Clutch, Sole Society, $39.95. A simple clutch like this is a timeless wardrobe essential. This one from Sole Society features super soft vegan leather and a beautiful luxurious lining.
- Do Unto Animals by Tracey Stewart, $12. Do Unto Animals includes Stewart's personal accounts with animals in her life, as well as helpful tips on how we can improve our relationships with animals of all kinds.
- Whale by Joe Roman, $8. Whale is a great all-encompassing history of the anthropological relationship humans have had with whales throughout time. It is part of the Reaktion Books Animals series which contains many other fascinating volumes.
- Animal Camp by Kathy Stevens, $15. Animal Camp is filled with heartfelt and humorous tales of the many remarkable residents of Catskill Animal Sanctuary (CAS).
- Cocomels Coconut Milk Caramels, $6.99. These delicious chewy caramels are made with coconut milk and come in a variety of flavors, including seasonal Mexican Hot Chocolate.
- Rescue Chocolate, $6. Rescue Chocolate is doubly animal-friendly, as the proceeds from these delectable vegan chocolates go to animal rescue organizations around the country.
- Vegan White Christmas Santa, Premium Chocolatiers, $9.95. Premium Chocolatiers has a lot of amazing allergy-friendly candy to choose from, and this adorable Christmas Santa is no exception! He is ready to grace any stocking, equipped with vegan marshmallows and a mini candy cane.